Saturday 21 September 2013

my first UKCAT mock

I am really disappointed :(. So these are the marks i got in the medify easy mock:

VR- 24/44 = 627

I ran out of time for this one, I probably answered only half the questions properly, the other half was all guess work.

QR- 13/36 = 516
I guessed literally EVERY question. I HATE THIS SHIT.

AR- 28/55 = 605
I saw a pattern for maybe only two sets, the other questions were answered by my gut.

DA- 17/28 = 664
It was the only section where i used the time well. I did have two minutes to spare at the end. But I was really tired by this section.

MY AVERAGE IS 603 :( WAH.

SJ - 37/71 = 612
I actually enjoyed this section, but apparently it won't be used by medical schools much?...

...I feel like Im developing a cold. I have a runny nose, maybe this is a sign that i should postpone my exam again



....evening time:

I am actually going through the quantitative reasoning questions now and they are fairly easy when you have enough time, this is certainly an improvement from my previous state where I was not able to answer QR questions even in an unlimited amount of time.

This proves that with practice you can really improve on this section.





No comments:

Post a Comment